Monday, September 22, 2008

Just around the corner, I will find it...

It's been exactly one month since I became unemployed. Somehow God continues to provide and I make it out just fine. It's coming...I can feel it!

I actually cannot stop laughing right now. I JUST, I am telling you JUST got a phone call from one of the ladies I contacted about nannying for them!!! I have an interview/trial-run tomorrow at 3pm. The woman was oh so nice and I'm really excited for this! YAY YAY YAY!!!!

God is good my friends, God IS OH SO GOOD! LOL

I was just complaining about how it's exactly 1 month and the phone rings. How perfect His timing is!

Aside from that, I continue to make connections with people in the business and I'm not even searching for them! Apparently there is a couple in our church that have been actors for over 20 years and are connected with Channel 9 here in St. Louis! The woman in charge of the dramas at church wants to introduce me to them as well! And I was on the phone with one of my nanny placement coordinators and she told me about her husband who is a playwright. His plays are performed all around the world! Thumbs up for God's amazing timing and plans!

Peace, Love, & Joy!

No comments: