Wednesday, July 29, 2009

New Place=New Chapter

I feel as if my age is lining up with my circumstances.


I GOT APPROVED FOR AN APARTMENT!!!!

It's in South County and about 2 seconds from the mall and around so many great restaurants and stores! Did I mention it's RIGHT BY 270 and it will take me about 20 minutes MAX to get to work in the morning...YEAH!!!

I'm super pyched and cannot wait to begin this new chapter in my life! I'm 23 and I'm finally moving out on my own for the first time ever. No roommates, no splitting bills and rent 4 ways, no waiting to use the shower...just me, my stuff, and my baby coming over to cuddle. :)

Life is good my friends, tis good indeed!

Here's a pic of what the property looks like...


Move in date: 9/19/09...the start of a GREAT new chapter in the life of Miss Emily Rose!!!

Be blessed!

No comments: