Monday, August 3, 2009

Counting down the days and learning how to stay in the "NOW"

So many exciting things await me and it seems like they are all within reach. But it's messing with my present focused mind. I keep finding myself looking ahead all too much and forgetting about what's right in front of my nose. And it's causing bitterness.

I guess I had a good case of the Mondays this morning or I'm just PMSing, but today did not start off exactly how I would have liked it to. I was fussy and crabby and just wanted the day to be over before it even had begun. I suppose it was the Mondays...

124 more days til the wedding. So much left to do and it always seems like there's never enough money to do it. Need someone to hold me up today. I'm just blah for some reason.

REaDy for change.

No comments: