Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow...

Brrrr....it's cold outside!

Although Paul and I haven't seen much of each other over the course of the past 2 days because of the blistery weather, I have gotten some down-time for myself and have been able to catch up on my wedding planning and researching. Thumbs up for snow days!


I applied for another job today. As a teacher for La Petite Academy in Glen Carbon. If it's meant to be, it will be...I'm in no rush. God blessed me with another tutoring job today. :) His timing is forever perfect. I get paid $15 an hour to sit with gradeschool kids and help them with my favorite subjects: English and Reading. It's a blast and the rewards are wonderful! I love it when I hear that my students Aced their Social Studies test or raised their English grade from a D to a B! It makes me feel like I'm really making a difference. I've never had that satisfaction with acting before. It's pretty cool.


I got some price quotes from catering and banquet centers today, called about my wedding dress, and took care of some student loan biz-nazz. A pretty productive day compared to most days since November. You betcha.
I guess being away from Paul for the first time in MONTHS gets to me from time to time. When the weather is crappy, Arnold, MO seems sooooo far away. I spend most of my time with him and share conversation after conversation with this man. He truly has become my best friend. I got a good deal out of this whole soul-mate thing. :) I guess these past 2 days away from him really allows for it all to sink in how much I love him and how much he means to me. Next Thursday marks 10 months until our wedding. Time goes by so fast, doesn't it?!
Well, that's all for now. Come watch Pastor Dave with me tonight at 7pm on Faith Church's website: http://www.faithchurchstlouis.com/secondary.php?pageid=26
Peace & Love.


2 comments:

~hon~ said...

My dear friend Emily, oh how I love your new pics posted! Very beautiful. Where is that beach located? I better visit that beach. hehehe!

Awww...I am so glad with your teaching and tutoring! GOD is an abundant Blesser!

I got a good deal out of this whole soul-mate thing. ~funny but fun! weeeee!

I know you're very excited. Enjoy it! It is contagious, I'm telling you. hehehe! You're overflowing, my dear sister...GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! P.U.S.H. iLoveYou with the love of our dear LORD! †††

~hon~ said...

Emily,

Please know that for me, You are a Beautiful Woman of GOD