Saturday, March 3, 2012

First Time for Everything!

Dated: March 5th
I taught last night at Wrecked Ministries for the first time ever. Not just the first time at Wrecked, but I mean, first time EVER. Can I tell you...it was intimidating! I had been studying for a little over a week, but it really was a topic that has been on my heart for a long time.

I have to admit that it was nothing like leading worship, but still oh so awesome to feel God using your voice to speak to His people. I was on such a high right after worship that it made the transition into speaking a little easier for me. Worship leaders: that's why it is SO important for you to understand the weight that your worship set helps carry...you are stirring up an atmosphere for The Holy Spirit to continue to move and not only speak through the teacher, but speak to the hearts' of the people. I'm so grateful and thankful for the band for their commitment during worship last night (and every night)! You guys were amazing at allowing God to use you all in such a mighty, powerful way that helped prepare my heart to speak and the congregations' hearts to receive! Thank you! :)

It was an intimate group last night, but I truly believe those who were supposed to be there were. I had a young girl, who had never been to a Wrecked gathering before, come up to me after the message and let me know that God spoke to her heart about His plan for her life. She had confirmation come and there is no greater feeling in the world than to know that The Holy Spirit used you to get a word to one of the Father's children! God is so good!!!

I don't want to promote myself in any way, shape, or form but only point those straight to Jesus. HE deserves all the blessing, honor, and glory! I just wanted to share with you something that God put on my heart to speak to His kids about. If you are having difficulty dealing with moving on from your past into a life full of God's best for you, the message I spoke last night may be for your heart. You can click on this link and it will take you straight to our recorded live stream from last night. May God bless your heart today!


"All I want is You to have Your way

You are the Potter and I am the clay

All I need is You to have Your way
You are Creator and I'm what You've made

Finally I Surrender

You are God, I am man, You are sovereign!"
-Misty Edwards Finally I Surrender



Have a blessed weekend!
Emily

No comments: