Friday, April 17, 2009

Moving forward...

I'm finally getting back into the swing of things as far as the wedding is concerned. I'm going to look for my dress tomorrow (FINALLY!) and I just bought Paulie's wedding ring. I'm going to try to surprise him with it on our wedding day. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to. He'll know that I bought it, but he won't know what it looks like until that day. I'm excited!!! :)

I paid the deposit for the reception hall and will hopefully be making more calls about the cake and dj and whatnot. Luckily, the food is going to be taken care of as well. Don't have to worry too much about finding a caterer. Thank God!

I need to keep my bridesmaids updated. I'm doing a bad job of that. I found the dress for them, I just need to make sure they get measured sometime soon! I added another bridesmaid a few weeks ago (now I have 7 including my lil sis who will be a junior bridesmaid...craziness!). I really wanted my cousin Katie to be in it since we were really close growing up and I'm only getting married once. Things just shift so much when you get older. I don't stay in touch with all my friends as much as I should, but at this point, I hardly see Paul. So if I haven't talked to you in awhile, don't take offense. I'm trying...

Honeymoon stuff:

We're praying for a trip to Hawaii. The inheritence money is taking a lot longer to receive then first expected. There's a possibility we might have to take one of the insurance companies to court. If this is the case, we may have to use the money out of our own pocket for our wedding. Pretty much like every other person on the planet that doesn't have a rich mommy and daddy. It's okay though. Everything is pretty easy to pay for so far. Not sure how much my dress is going to cost me, but at this point, I don't want to spend more than a few hundred dollars. I'm only wearing it for one day and not even a full day...9 hours. The food will probably be the most expensive thing, but it's still going to be under $2,000. It's kinda crazy how quickly things start adding up. I'm just ready to be married, but at the same time, I'm glad Paul and I get to enjoy being engaged for awhile.

Well, I'm going to enjoy this gorgeous Spring day. What a lovely Friday!!!

Have a blessed and beautiful weekend all!

Peace & Love.

1 comment:

~hon~ said...

GOD makes all things beautiful in HIS time. GOD will make a way for everything to happen just the way HE planned them to happen. Don't worry about money. I believe GOD will take care of that. You have too many testimonies to prove HIS greatness. Don't fret. ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE WITH GOD!

GOD has given you the Promised Land. Let your faith take you to a place where you have never been before.

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! P.U.S.H.

Plus, I'm so happy for you! Wish I could be one of the bridesmaids, too. hehehe! You still have a couple of months to wait for GOD's amazing miracles. You are a princess of GOD!

iLoveYou, my dear co-heiress in CHRIST!