Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Completely in awe of it all.

Life always seems to take crazy turns when you least expect it and for me, they have been GREAT turns!

First off, I'm madly, deeply, crazy in love with my fiance Paul and the countdown until our wedding continues to excite me...185 more days! That's great considering it started at over 300! I'll take 185 over 351 any day! :) I haven't seen much of him lately because we've both been working a lot. (I just started full-time and recently took over the office...making more money and getting more hours are 2 very VERY good things when you are planning a wedding!!!).

Next, my involvement at church has gotten a little crazy, but in a good way! I'm helping out with a drama for the women's conference and I found out recently that I will be singing with the praise team for this event as well! Awesomeness~last weekend marked my first time singing with the praise team at Faith Church...I'm honored...seriously. I sang up there last night at the last minute and I'm so grateful that I'm so familiar with the lryics now that I can do that. I also help out in the KOF (Kids of Faith) children's ministry on Sunday mornings, teaching small Bible lessons to lil ones. It keeps me busy throughout my week most definitely.

Things are coming along quite nicely with wedding plans. I got a majority of my bridesmaid's measured and I finish up my last one tonight...going to dinner with my maid of honor afterwards. My goodness it's been forever since we hung out! Since like November! It was great to spend time with my lady friends this past weekend. My movie star Ana was home. My oh my I missed her face. Had a nice girls day with her and Sarah. Got a chance to say hello to Bri at Coldstone and sat outside in the gorgeous weather eating ice cream and drinking smoothies. Ah, it was nice.

I feel like I'm all over the place with this blog but that's how my thought patterns have been lately.

Getting engagement pics done soon by the lovely Brittany Browers. Super excited about that...getting tan for them too! fun fun.

Hmm...what else...

Falling in love with my man every single day. Missing him to pieces. Can't wait to see him..ugh...

Hope you have a blessed rest of your week!

Peace & Love.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i had such a great time visiting this past week. our girls day was fabulous and the city museum was SO fun, even though we were both running around like crazy :) i miss home and your face already! xoxo.

~hon~ said...

That's so great! I'm very happy for you, my friend.

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! P.U.S.H.

iLoveYou, my dear co-heiress in CHRIST!